Saturday, January 28, 2012

Our Fantastically 2 Year Old Pup

Hi, my name is Margo Roth Spiegelman Alston, and today was my 2nd birthday!


As you may have noticed, I tend to move around a lot, but my parents did their best to get some fun pictures of me on my fantastic day!


First, I got to spend Friday night at the Weber's house. They are pretty awesome, even though I almost puked on them and messed on their carpet. Good thing I'm cute...

Saturday morning I was back with mom and dad! They sang Happy Birthday to me and then dad and I played :)


While mom went out with a friend for another birthday celebration lunch, dad gave me my birthday bath so that I would smell fantastic when she got home!

We went over to see my bff, Shasta:


Mom! Can I play with her?? Can I?? Can I??


We played "hide and go seek" ... I'm really good at it.


Shasta didn't even see me coming...


haha! I win! 


Shasta and I played fetch with dad (she is such a good runner!)



Dad, looking handsome. 


Water break!


Shasta: "Mind if we share a bucket?" 


Margo: "Be my guest!"



Nom nom nom nom nom.


This water basically tastes like magic. 


Shasta! Try and find me! (hee hee hee)


Life outside sure is good. 


In the afternoon, mom and I took a nap on the couch.
And by that I mean that I took a nap on her face.


Then for dinner mom and dad made meatball subs!


I supervised in the kitchen.


Dad looked like he needed all the help he could get.


Mom, please. No more freakin pictures...


While we watched UP (one of my favorites - so many heroic dog moments!) I chowed down on a tasty meatball! 


Happy 2nd birthday to me! 


(Stay tuned next week for my guest post on harness safety and good walking habits.)

-Margo A.


1 comment:

Brittany Lewis said...

happy birthday, margo!! i'm glad your mom and dad made the day special for you. :)