Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday of Christmas Decorating

The last weekend in November is also officially the start of Christmas. We spent the morning baking banana muffins, sharing a pomegranate, and listening to Christmas music as we decorated the apartment.


Margo even wanted to be part of the fun. I mean, c'mon. There was food involved.


 
 
 
Kate always closes her eyes when she tries new food. I think it makes her more brave.


Of course she plays it cool with miss toddler attitude and slides off the couch gracefully.




Edwin was perfectly content to crawl around the living room with his toys.


With the nativity up, tree lit, and small festive touches around the apartment, it's made our cozy space come alive!

 


I am thankful for Saturdays and that we can spend (at least some of them) at home together.

1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

How did I not see this post?? I love your decorations and that you guys got to spend some uninterrupted family time together getting ready for the holidays! Your house looks cute and festive, I love it!