Monday, July 7, 2014

Edwin @ 3 Months

I always pictured what "our Edwin" would be like.

For years we had his name picked out and I always anticipated that even if he wasn't our first, that we would someday have this boy. But I never imagined that he would be this amazing. Or that I would love him so much.

Jon and I have agreed that there is no way we will ever have another baby this cute, happy, and awesome. I'm sure that everyone gushes about their own children. But seriously.

He loves to talk and gurgle at us, and will do so very intently. It's usually a series of "rawrrrrr-uuuhhhhh-gooooo-rgle"s and funny faces with some smiles thrown in.







I just can't get enough of his face!


Edwin weighs about 14-15 lbs now and is a solid chunk in size 3 diapers.

He loves to be held, especially to fall asleep at night. There is the occasionally grumpy moment (like when he has to wait to eat), but for the most part he is very content.

Edwin can now roll over on a regular basis and still loves tummy time. He's really good at rolling on his side. Sometimes he'll just hang out there and laugh.


He loves looking at Margo, toys, books, and faces. Especially when he's on his tummy. He just lights up!

Tummy time with Papa
 
Chillin' with Grandpa


We're so lucky to have this little boy in our family!

1 comment:

The BaKeRs said...

I LOVE HIM!!! I also can not get enough oh him, and he has his own look... he is a combo baby for sure :)
I think I might steal him...