Monday, December 16, 2013

Loving Kate

I love it when Kate takes her spoon, dips it in her bowl and then tries to feed me with a huge smile on her face! It is cute to see her mimic the things that we do for her and be so proud of herself.

I love it when she makes goofy faces.


I love it when Kate giggles at the dogs and squeals with joy when she sees them in the morning after we've been on a long car trip.

I love it when Kate runs around in her jammies, laughing hysterically at everything in sight.

I love it when Kate rolls around on the floor and Margo tries to jump in and lick her face.

I DON'T love it when Kate throws herself back in a tantrum and screams... especially at church.

I DO love it when we are singing in primary and she waves her arms around and dances while she is sitting on my lap :)

I love it when Kate eats well. Breakfast is her favorite meal and she usually chows it down. Dinners are the hardest for her. She is always more picky and usually grumpy about having to eat dinner. She LOVES cookies.

I love it when Kate runs up to me with her arms up to be held.

I love it when she talks to herself in her crib at night and reads her books to herself or tells jokes and laughs even though nobody else understands.

I love it when Kate has hiccups and tries to talk, but it comes out with little squeaks.

I love it when she headbutts things. It usually is not so fun with it's my forehead, but she will knock her head on the floor, the walls, on Margo... I think it is her way of testing structural durability. I have no idea where she learned it from. It makes us laugh every time!

I love it that Kate wants to feed herself everything and takes huge bites of bananas and sandwiches. She is no longer content with being spoon-fed most of her meals.

I love that Kate is healthy! She currently weighs 19lbs 9oz and is 30 inches tall. She is in the 20th percentile for height, 25th percentile for weight, and 50th percentile for her head circumference!


I love it when Kate gives us hugs and kisses. I love that we are her best friends. I love that she will light up at smile at us from across a room. I love that she is part of our family.

2 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

Aww I love this. I need to make more lists like this so I can remember later what my babies were like! Kate is beautiful. Her daddy doesn't look so happy in that pic haha :)

Lindsey and Jared said...

Love Miss Kate! Such a cute post - thanks for sharing :)