Monday, June 25, 2012

This Baby of Ours



About 3 weeks ago I had maternity pictures taken by my friend Crystal. She and I grew up together in Loomis and she has been one of my closest friends all my life! (our birthdays are only 20 days apart) When she had her son Jace 3 years ago I was able to be there for her baby shower and to see Jace in the hospital after he was born. Now she gets to share in Baby Alston adventures with me!

Here are some of my favorites from that afternoon. I loved the ideas that Crystal had incorporating the fact that we don't know if the baby will be a boy or girl :) Blue dress, pink ribbon, green tag.

  

It's also funny that even from a few weeks ago my belly looks so tiny to me!





Can't wait for our Summer Baby Surprise :)
 

7 comments:

Morgan said...

These are beautiful! I love the last one - so cute!

Lindsey and Jared said...

You look so beautiful! Sometimes I can't believe how photogenic you are :) I am very excited to meet Baby Alston, and it was great to see you on Saturday!

JuliPickle said...

You are so beautiful!!

merrilykaroly said...

These are so pretty!

Stacy and Johnny Stoddard said...

Johnny and I are so excited for you guys and Baby Alston!! Love the pictures. You are such a cute pregnant lady :)

The BaKeRs said...

You are beautiful Stephie!!! Seriously! Your baby is going to be beautiful as well! Crystal did a great job on these pics! I love the backgrounds and the different prop ideas!! Yay! Cant wait to meet the newest Alston addition!

jessH said...

Love the way these turned out! You look fabulous!