Monday, January 28, 2013

The Bloopers

Jon here. Don't worry, I'll make this quick. I'm not nearly as enjoyable to read as the wife. Anyway, I figured it isn't enough to just tell you about our theme for the year, and post pictures of what we do. You need to see what happens when things don't quite work out.
 
Now, from what I can tell from Facebook, blog comments, and pretty much every single person mentioning it to me in person, our photo for this year's blog is freakin' awesome. I'm not gunna lie, it's pretty amazing. There are, however, several other photos that were taken before that precious gold made it's way into our camera. So, here we go, some bloopers:

It started out with just the wife and Katherine, get a feel for things:



For some reason we thought binoculars would work, but of course these are WAY too nice and new and facny looking to make any kind of sense:
 



But, of course, we got it all worked out how it should be, it was all just a matter of whether or not Margo and the Katherine would cooperate (which obviously they finally did)






. . . And then things got a little out of control




So yah, we are crazy people. Enough said.
 
 

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love how unexpressive Kate is in these pictures. so awesome.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

So as I was reading all your spelling errors in this post I thought....hmm....isn't he a writer? But then I assumed that was part of the bloopers.....right? ;)