Friday, March 2, 2012

the journey

written and illustrated by steph
once there was a girl. she had long black hair and green eyes. she was looking for a best friend.


across town there was a boy. he had brown hair and wore chucks. he liked to play guitar.

the boy and girl ate tacos. he gave her his heart.


they were married in a castle on a hill.


they had many adventures.



the boy wrote books. the girl changed her hair.

 they even tamed a ferocious beast.

one day they decided that two and a half was not enough. 





so they will be welcoming a baby...



the end of this story, is only the beginning of another...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats jon & steph!
this is a super exciting announcement! you two are going to be fabulous parents :)

Rachael said...

I KNEW IT!!! I swear like 3 or four weeks ago when I was helping in Primary, I was looking at you and thought to myself that you were totally pregnant! Then a week later, Patrick asked me if you were. I told him I didn't know for sure but I had thought the same thing the week prior! Congrats!!! I love your story and illustrations...I didn't know you had the talent of drawing. Very cool! Congrats again!!!

merrilykaroly said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany Lewis said...

This is so great! And Steph you look so adorable with your little bump. Babies are awesome! :)

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting for the 2 1/2 of you! We are happy for your growing family. Plus the story and illustrations rocked!

Morgan said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations Steph! (and Jon!) I can't wait to see you guys with a baby - it is always fun for old people like me to see new parents ;)

Shannon said...

I love this announcement. Congrats!!! You are such a talented artist and storyteller. I loved it.

lilbailey said...

Oui oui!

Katrina said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet the little Jon or Steph!

Meg said...

Look at that sexy baby belly you've got going on. Pretty sure it's never looked better on anybody else!