Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bailey Family

This weekend Jon and I were able to take family pictures for my parents, sister and I. Jon did all the work behind the camera, and I was so happy with how they turned out!

My mom looked totally amazing!

and my dad looked pretty shnazzy himself.

I was so glad to get pictures of everyone together. Of course my sister and I can't do anything without goofing off a little...

ok, maybe a lot...
My dad had to get in on it too. I started making faces while we were trying to get a normal picture together, and he joined in. As most of you know about me (that is, if you have ever heard me REALLY laugh...) I have a snorting problem condition... After I snorted a couple times in a row, my dad was laughing so hard that he decided to imitate me. The bottom right picture shows Jon capturing his face mid-snort.

Overall it was a really awesome experience getting to work with my family. These are the first all together official family pictures we've had taken since I was about 10. (14 years ago!) We won't talk about it. 
Hope you're all having a good weekend!
Next up... Halloween :)

2 comments:

Brittany Lewis said...

super cute family pics, steph! i love your longer hair!

Katrina said...

Such cute family pictures! You guys look like you had such a great time!